Admission Notice (For the Session -2019-20)
No.-42/2019 Dated – 05.01.2019
It is hereby notified to all concern that Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar , Bhadrak is going to starts its new admission from Dt. 01.04.2019 in to different classes for the session -2019-20 under Odisha Right of children to free education Rules -2010 and as per RTE Rule ( Under Section -12 of RTE ACT – 2009 ) we are taking admission of the students from disadvantages and weaker section of the society under 25% reserve seat within one Km. radious of the school in induction class i.e. Nursery only out of total number of seats .
N.B. - 25% Reservation according to RTE ACT -2009 (Disadvantages Group – 15% and Weaker section – 10%) Principal/ Secretary /Manager SSSVV, Bhadrak
FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SESSION -2019-20
- Admission fee ( New )- Rs.8000/-
- Re- Admission fee ( Old) – Rs.2000/-
- Subsidiary fee ( New ) – Rs.1000/-
- Subsidiary fee ( Old ) – Rs.800/-
- Monthly fee for three months at the time of admission & re- admission
- Class – wise monthly fee –
Nursery, LKG & UKG – Rs. 500/-
STD- I and II – Rs. 550/-
STD – III to V – Rs.600/-
STD- VI to VIII – Rs.650/-By order of the school M.C.Secretary/ Manager
Note on procedure followed by management / Admission process – 2019
Letter – 43/2019 Dated – 05.01.2019
To All concern that we, the M.C.Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar, Bhadrak , are following RTE Act . of state Govt. at the time of admission in to different classes procedure Note –
- 1. The object of the section – 13 is to ensure that admission procedure is non- discriminatory and transparent.
- 2. Any test or interview of the child / interaction of parents are not allowed.
- 3. Only random procedures to be used for admitting a child to the school.
- 4. Any kind of contribution , donation or payment except fee notified by the school at the time of beginning of the term , cannot be charged.
- 5. Through the certificate of birth will form the basis of age proof, no child shall be denied admission for lack of document for age proof. In absence of birth certificate , the following documents shall be considered as proof of age as per the Odisha State RCFCE RULE- 2010 .: a. Register record of hospitals , b. Anganwadi Record ,c. Declaration of the age by the parent or guardian.
- 6. A child shall be admitted in a school at the commencement of the academic year of within an extended period.
- 7. No child will be held back in any class or expelled from the school till completion of the elementary education.
- 8. No physical punishment or mental harassment.
- 9. No board examination till completion of elementary education.
- Secretary / Manager, M.C. Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar, Bhadrak MPL
Admission & Withdrawal
1. The name and date of birth of the child once entered at the time of admission will not be altered.
2. At the time of admission into nursery class the child should complete of 3 years age.
3. At the time of admission in to class I , the child should have completed five years of age /5 + birth certificate must .
4. Admission from LKG onward is done in February . For Std-II onward T.C.required .
5. Transfer certificate can be issued after all dues of the school are cleared . However one week's notice is necessary for issue of transfer certificate .
6. Parents seeking transfer certificate shall apply after payment of Rs.500/- only for the same .
7. If a student is withdrawn for a length of time and the parents wish him/her to be readmitted , readmission can be done on payment of necessary fees if seat is available.
8. Duplicate transfer certificate will be issued on production of an affidavit and payment of Rs.100/- only.
9. Generally withdrawal of students from the school is not permitted except at the end of the session . It is allowed only in case of transfer of the parents or guardians.
10. The following category of pupils may be asked to withdraw from the school :
i.Those who fail to show satisfactory progress and are unwilling or unable to get benefits from the educational programmes of the school. ii. Those whose behavior in the opinion of the principal and disciplinary committee is harmful in the interest of the school . iii. Those whose fees are in arrears . iv. Resorting to malpractice in any of the examinations . Form fee: Form fees for application to get admission in to the school is Rs.100/-
Medical check up for students will be done at least twice a year in the months of June and December . School uniform for students:
- Boys: Navy blue pant & light sky blue shirt (Half pant up to Std. V & full pant from Std. VI onwards Navy Blue sweater in winter. Black Shoes with blue socks. Light blue & deep blue striped ties navy blue belt. (Common monogram)
- Girls: Pink colour skirt & white top (up to std.v), pink colour salwar & kamij with white dopatta (from std. VI onwards ). Navy blue cardigan in winter. Pink colour belt and tie with white striped. Black shoes with white socks .( common monogram) Thursday white uniform with white socks & P.T Shoes for all students should come with white uniform with white socks and P.T. Shoes on every Thursday and on every functional days of the school .
Academic year from 1st April 2019 and ends on 31st March 2020
School timing in summer:-
- Nursery to U.K.G: 6.15 A.M to 09.15 A.M
- Std.I to Std. II: 6.15 A.M. to 10.00 A.M
- Std. III to Std. VIII: 6.15 A.M.to 11.00 A.M
- Nursery to U.K.G: 8.00 A.M to 11.00 A.M
- Std.I to Std. II: 8.00 A.M. to 12.35 P.M
- Std. III to Std. VIII: 8.00 A.M.to 02.00 P.M
- Visiting time of the guardians for the principal (on working days) Monday & Thursday – 11 am to 2 pm The above timings are subject to change if necessary.
School timing in other than summer:-
- 1. Our pledge in English (India is my country ….. lies my happiness).
- 2. Sarva Dharma / Universal prayers in English
- 3. Other prayers with meaning( For practice in daily life) a. Prayer just after leaving the bed : Karagre Basate b. Prayer before taking food : Harirdata or Brahmarpanam c. Prayer before going to bed: Karacharana kruta
- 4. Practice song in English and odia like, Janagana, Sare jahanse, Bande Maataram, Sarbesam, Bande Utkala Janani, etc.